Makia x Huf Transatlantic Jacket M31001 999
100% recycled polyester, insulation: 100% recycled polyester; lining: 100% recycled polyamide
- men's minimalist three-layer winter jacket
- made entirely of recycled materials
- Regular fit
- knee length
- front clasp: YKK zipper and plisse with concealed magnetic snaps
- material with hydrophobic coating Bionic-Finish ECO
- water resistance; waterproof: 20000 mm / cm2
- taped seams
- breathability: 10000g/m2/24h
- high wind resistance
- pockets: recessed pockets with YKK zippers, inner pocket hidden under the pleats, inner pocket on the chest with YKK zippers, fleece thermal insulation pockets
- high adjustable collar
- well-built hood with adjustment system
- straight bottom with slightly extended back with hidden magnetic buttons in side slits
- sleeves with adjustable cuffs with Velcro
- reflective logo on chest and back
- The combination of Makia and HUF made it possible to create a healthy collaboration of clothes and accessories. Both brandies have one thing in common, each of the founders strides towards success. At the moment, Joni Malmi and Keith Hufnagel can enjoy great popularity of their brands. Collection inspired by skateboarding culture in Helsinki at the turn of the 80s and 90s with a view to the difficult and cold conditions in the north of the world.
- Waterproof - giving clothes and shoes properties that make the water does not penetrate through the material even when the pressure of the water stream is exerted on it. At the same time, the material retains air permeability so that the skin can breathe.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us