A.P.C. Parka Tristan COEUS-H30162 KHAKI
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and casual elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, no extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add precious materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship-we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means - workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both levels. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.
- men's insulated winter jacket
- Regular fit
- knee length
- Fastened with a two-way zipper
- insulated hood with adjustable drawstring
- large stitched pockets with safety flaps
- chest pocket and inner pocket
- sleeves with double cuffs; inside cuffs with elastic trim
- elastic part of the cuffs made of a mixture of wool and acrylic
- Climashield®synthetic insulation
- windproof and waterproof fabric (Water-repellent)
- A. P. C. patch on the hood
- Water-repellent - the second of three levels of water resistance. The material is treated with a hydrophobic coating that repels water. The coating does not absorb water and protects against its penetration into the interior.