Special offer Discount
Puma x Maison Kitsune Sweatpants 532326 94
100% cotton, weight: 450 g/m2
- men's tracksuit bottoms
- classic, loose fit
- tapered bottoms with zipper and snap closure
- elastic waistband with internal drawstrings
- medium built-in waist
- side pockets
- buttock pocket zippered closure
- thick cotton fabric of 450 g/m2
- embroidered PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE on the left leg
- Maison Kitsuné - a brand created in 2002 by Gildas Loaëc and Masaya Kuroki. The clothing collections of Maison Kitsuné are above all a modern vision of fashion, combining comfort, simplicity and sophistication. "Maison" in French means "house", and "Kitsuné" from Japanese "Lisa". Therefore, it is the Fox, considered a symbol of versatility has become a recognizable mark of the brand. At the same time appearing as the theme of the collection including also a unique collaboration with the Puma brand.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us