Puma x Maison Kitsune Tee 532327 01
100% cotton; weight 210g/m2
- men's T-shirt with short sleeves
- loose fit
- standard length
- round neckline with ribbed trim
- straight down
- cotton fabric of 210 g/m2
- front embroidery with PUMA x MAISON KITSUNE collaboration logo
- Maison Kitsuné-a brand created in 2002 by Gildas Loaëc and Masaya Kuroki. The clothing collections of Maison Kitsuné are above all a modern vision of fashion, combining comfort, simplicity and sophistication. "Maison" in French means "house", and "Kitsuné" from Japanese "Lisa". Therefore, it is the Fox, considered a symbol of versatility has become a recognizable mark of the brand. At the same time appearing as the theme of the collection including also a unique collaboration with the Puma brand.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us