McQ IC0 BPM Belt Bag 679272R4C651000
Alexander McQueen is undoubtedly one of the most popular British fashion designers. He grew up as a private in Stratford as one of six siblings. Already at a young age he was sewing dresses for his three sisters and then he wanted to become a fashion designer. At the beginning of his career, at the age of 20, he created very provocative projects. Later in his career, his costumes became gentler, often inspired by history or costume films. McQueen before he founded his own atelier, for five years he worked as chief designer at the fashion house Givenchy. McQueen's provocative and shocking designs were worn by pop stars such as Rihanna, Björk and Lady Gaga. Projects under the MCQ label met with critical acclaim and four times won the award of the year - British fashion designer. After working with Givenchy for several years, McQueen moved on to Gucci. In private, he was openly gay, emphasizing his sexual orientation by marrying his life partner in 2000. He is the creator of the MCQ line and the fashion house Alexander McQueen. He died a tragic death by suicide in 2010.
- leather mini handbag
- you can wear it in two ways: belted at the waist or on the shoulder
- two types of strips
- wide, canvas belt for wearing in the waist, fastened with a buckle, with the possibility of adjusting the length
- snap-on strap; detachable
- thin cord for carrying the sachet on the arm or neck
- cord without adjustment, detachable
- sachet fastened with a metal carabiner
- inside one chamber with a small partition
- back panel 'BY MCQ'
- dimensions: 13 x 9 x 3 cm