Vans SK8-Hi Gore-Tex MTE-3 VN0A5I116MP
SK8-Hi Gore-Tex MTE-3
textile + nubuck leather + leatherette + rubber + Gore-Tex®
polar + textile + 3M Thinsulate
UltraCush™ + textile + synthetic
rubber + UltraRange EXO
grey / black / navy
- Line made for the elements™ - is inspired by an active lifestyle, and every piece of footwear has been created with care to the smallest detail.
- UltraCush™ - double density foam, specially formulated to provide unparalleled cushioning and excellent ground feel.
- UltraRange exo-a tread that provides traction on various types of surfaces. Rubber nose guard provides finger protection.
- Gore-Tex - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- 3M Thinsulate-extremely delicate Thinsulate microfibers trap air and block the loss of heat given off by the body, creating an extremely effective insulation, while allowing moisture to escape from the inside. The high ratio of heat provided to the thickness of the material also allows you to reduce the volume, which translates into maximum freedom of movement.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us