Suicoke BOWER-EVAB BLACK
Suicoke is a cult Japanese brand that originally came into existence through the production of small accessories, such as hand-painted "Matryoshka dolls". Thanks to complete creative freedom and a fresh look at fashion, Suicoke has emerged through the production of designer sports sandals, including mainly through cooperation with the Danish brand Norse Projects. The Japanese brand specializes in functional outdoor footwear and together with the Italian company Vibram, created a special insert, which is standard in all SUICOKE sandals. Their trademark became Velcro straps, which were loved by stylists around the world.
- inlay with antibacterial properties
- flange with adjustable circuit
- upper made of ripstop fabric - a technique for strengthening the fabric by adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- 3M Thinsulate™ - extremely delicate Thinsulate microfibers trap air and block heat loss from the body, creating extremely effective insulation while allowing moisture to escape from the inside. The high ratio of heat provided to the thickness of the material also allows you to reduce the volume, which translates into maximum freedom of movement.
- Waterproof eVent-fully waterproof and breathable membrane