Converse Weapon CX Mid 'Peace & Unity' 172194C
Weapon CX Mid
moulded leather + suede leather + nylon
textile material + CX foam
Phylon foam + PU foam
Black / Multicolor
- shoes in a pair differ in the pattern on the heel
- colorful patterns on the liner
- graphics referring to peace and unity
- PU foam reinforcing ankle and rubber outsole for maximum comfort and stability
- the CX foam insole and lightweight Phylon foam midsole absorb shocks and provide all-day support
- "CX" first appeared in 1915, when Marquis converse experimented, creating high-quality shoes with rubber soles. His premium line is introduced and bears the "CX" logo, which stands for triple sole technology.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us