New Balance 990V3 Made in USA M990PL3
990v3 Made in USA
suede leather + polyester ripstop + synthetic leather + synthetic material
textile + 3M Thinsulate™
EVA foam + Encap®system
red / black
- New Balance 990 is a series of limited collections, produced in the USA for more than 75 years
- reinforced rubber outsole
- ripstop - a technique for strengthening the fabric by adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- reflective elements
- made in the USA
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- N-Durance - a rubber material placed on the sole under the heel, which provides durability during heel strikes.
- EnCap ® - the technology of manufacturing the middle sole. It is a combination of a durable stable edge made of polyurethane and soft cushioning EVA foam.
- 3M Thinsulate™ - extremely delicate Thinsulate microfibers trap air and block heat loss from the body, creating extremely effective insulation while allowing moisture to escape from the inside. The high ratio of heat provided to the thickness of the material also allows you to reduce the volume, which translates into maximum freedom of movement.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us