- adjustable leather strap
- main compartment secured with metal buckle flap
- included canvas protective bag
- high quality cowhide with embossed crocodile motif
- leather shoulder bag
- front gold logo 'A.P.C. rue Madame Paris'
- main compartment and two smaller compartments
- reinforced construction
- shoulder strap: 36cm or 49cm
- dimensions: 21,5 x 17 x 5 cm
- Symbol: PXBLJ-F61413 BLACK
- Model: Torebka A.P.C. Sac Grace Small PXBLJ-F61413 BLACK
- Producer: A.P.C.
- Color: black
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and free elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, lack of extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add noble materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship - we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means-workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both planes. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.