- two retractable side pockets
- medium built waist
- cords for adjusting the circuit
- A. P. C. men's tracksuit bottoms
- on the left buttock is a patch pocket with the address of the official A. P. C. boutique 'A. P. C. ITEM 001-39 RUE MADAME'
- cut: regular fit
- Symbol: COEAS-H28072 BLACK
- Model: Spodnie A.P.C. Jogging Item COEAS-H28072 BLACK
- Producer: A.P.C.
- Color: black
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and free elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, lack of extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add noble materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship - we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means-workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both planes. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.