- embroidered logo on the chest and address of the official A. P. C. boutique-RUE MADAME, PARIS
- sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- cut: regular fit
- round, striped neckline
- soft cotton fabric
- standard length
- bottom with puller for better fit
- organic cotton-a fabric with extremely high durability, free of pesticides and any chemical compounds, produced in accordance with ecological standards is friendly to humans and the environment
- made in Portugal
- women's sweatshirt A. P. C. inserted through the head
- Symbol: COETM-F27693 DARK NAVY
- Model: Bluza A.P.C. Sweat Shelley COETM-F27693 DARK NAVY
- Producer: A.P.C.
- Color: navy blue
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and free elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, lack of extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add noble materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship - we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means-workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both planes. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.