- standard length
- embroidered logo on the chest and address of the official A. P. C. boutique-RUE MADAME, PARIS
- round, striped neckline
- women's sweatshirt inserted over the head
- cut: regular fit
- soft cotton fabric
- sleeves finished with elastic cuffs
- made in Portugal
- Symbol: COEBH-F27700 MARINE
- Model: Bluza A.P.C. Sweat Skye COEBH-F27700 MARINE
- Producer: A.P.C.
- Color: navy blue
The French brand A. P. C. was founded by Jean Touitou in 1987 in Paris. Initially, she specialized in the production of classic jeans from raw denim, and it was thanks to him that she gained a reputation. The A. P. C. style embodies simple, classic and free elegance. Jean Touitou collaborates with his wife Judith Touitou, artistic director of the fashion house. A. P. C. is primarily a minimalist style, lack of extravagance and a return to simplicity, fashion inspired by everyday life. If we add noble materials, timeless cuts and perfect workmanship - we have a source of success. The acronym A. P. C. literally means-workshop of production and creation, the brand attaches equal importance to both planes. Currently, the A. P. C. brand has more than 70 boutiques around the world m.in Paris, New York, LA, London, Sydney, Hong Kong, Berlin and Tokyo.