adidas Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex GW8696
Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex
ripstop polyester + Primeknit® mesh + synthetic leather + synthetic material + TPU
textile + Gore-Tex®
textile material + synthetic material
Rubber + Continental™
EVA foam + LightStrike cushioning + Pro-Moderator
outdoor / hiking
green / brown / blue / yellow
- ripstop-a technique for strengthening the fabric by adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- The lightweight and breathable Primeknit design adjusts to The Shape of the foot and does not cause any irritation for long hours of March
- Abrasion-resistant reinforcements and molded toe guards protect your foot, making it easy to step confidently
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Gore-Tex ® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- Boost ™ foam-a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us