Asics Gel-Cumulus 23 1011B012 408
mesh + synthetic material
gum + AHAR+
FlyteFoam® foam + Gel®
blue / red
- Drop: 10 mm
- reflective elements
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ increases compression when your foot hits the ground
- Ahar + - thinner and lighter version of Ahar. Material located at strategic points of the outer sole, its task is to increase durability while maintaining a minimum weight.
- FlyteFoam ® - the most innovative foam ASICS. The FlyteFoam midsole material is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is the lightest material ever produced by Asics.
- Gel ® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us