- shoes are made with the maximum use of materials that do not have a negative impact on the environment
- V logo made of rubber and rice waste
- laces made of organic cotton-a fabric with extremely high durability, free of pesticides and any chemical compounds, produced in accordance with ecological standards is friendly to humans and the environment
- Tech lining-designed for improved friction resistance and maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to the mesh structure
- the leather comes from farms in Rio Grande do Sul, the tanneries supplying VEJA leather are L. W. G. Gold certified by The Leather Working Group, which promotes the principles of sustainability which has a positive impact on the environment
- honestly harvested rubber from the Amazon forests increases the economic value of the forest and helps in the fight against deforestation
- ChromeFree leather-the leather is subjected to an innovative tanning process in which there is no chromium, heavy metals or dangerous acids. Thanks to the simplification of the tanning process, the consumption of chemicals and energy, water consumption by about 40% and salt by 80% are reduced. After-sun water is recyclable.
- Symbol: CP051215
- Model: Buty Veja Campo Chromefree CP051215
- Producer: Veja
- Color: black
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us