Shoes Asics GEL-Nimbus 24 1012B201 001
mesh + TPU
ASICS LITE™ rubber + AHAR+ + foam
FlyteFoam® + BLAST+™ + Gel®foam
dark grey / black
- reflective details
- 3D space design increases compression when your foot hits the ground
- ASICS lite rubber tread increases durability
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance
- Ahar + - thinner and lighter version of Ahar. Material located at strategic points of the outer sole, its task is to increase durability while maintaining a minimum weight.
- Gel ® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
- FlyteFoam-the most innovative foam ASICS. The FlyteFoam midsole material is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is the lightest material ever produced by Asics
- BLAST+™ - cushioning technology for dynamic toe-tapping and a softer landing
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us