adidas Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex GZ0356
Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex
polyester (ripstop) + Primeknit® mesh + synthetic material + TPU
textile + Gore-Tex®
textile material + synthetic material
Rubber + Continental™
foam Boost + Torsion System®
blue / grey / black
- ripstop-a technique for strengthening the fabric by adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- Primeknit® mesh made of high performance yarn that contains at least 50% Parley Ocean Plastic, the remaining 50% of yarn is recycled polyester
- Torsion system®- a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us