- reflective elements
- 3D space design increases compression when your foot hits the ground
- ASICS lite rubber tread increases durability
OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance
Ahar + - thinner and lighter version of Ahar. Material located at strategic points of the outer sole, its task is to increase durability while maintaining a minimum weight.
Gel ® - shock absorbing material. Asics gel protects the body from the stresses generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
FlyteFoam-the most innovative foam ASICS. The FlyteFoam midsole material is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is the lightest material ever produced by Asics
BLAST+™ - cushioning technology for dynamic toe-tapping and a softer landing
- Manufacturer: Asics
- Model: Gel Nimbus 24
- Catalog number: 1011B359 002
- Season: Spring/Summer 22
- Outer material: mesh + TPU
- Internal material: textile material
- Cartridge: OrthoLite™ X-55
- Outer sole: ASICS LITE™ rubber + AHAR+ + foam
- Middle sole: FlyteFoam® + BLAST+™ + Gel®foam
- Purpose: running
- Color: black
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us