- men's t-shirt with Trefoil logo made of non-dyed material.
- loose fit
- standard length
- round, ribbed neckline
- woven fabrics of cotton, containing predominantly, but < 85% cotton by weight, mixed principally or solely with man-made fibres and weighing > 200 g / m2, dyed
- adidas is a partner of the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI), a non - profit organization dedicated to raising the standards of cotton growing in the world
- * "Parley ocean plastic™ is a high quality recycled material. It was created partly from plastic waste collected from remote islands, beaches, coastal towns and shorelines to prevent ocean pollution.”
- True to our roots. Okay, here and now. This Adidas T-shirt with the Trefoil logo combines non-coloured cotton knit with an efficient pattern to reduce waste.
- This product has been dyed without the use of artificial dyeing technology and uses the natural color of the material, which helps to reduce water consumption.
- for each product in the Parley series Tyvek® bag-free of charge (Limited Edition, until stocks run out)
The latest edition of the adidas Originals by Parley collection is a line of flagship products designed for a better tomorrow. Timeless shoe models such as superstar, Forum and Stan Smith are made from a minimum of 50% Parley ocean plastic™ and recycled polyester fibres. This is one of many innovations that reflects adidas ' commitment to helping eliminate plastic waste.Timeless style and progress combine in a collection in which every step makes a difference-todays icon's.made for tomorrow.
- Manufacturer: adidas Originals
- Model: Adicolor Clean Classics Tee
- Catalog number: HC1967
- Season: Spring/Summer 22
- Material: 100% cotton
- Color: cream