New Balance M990TG3 shoes
990V3 Made in USA
suede leather + mesh + synthetic leather
EVA foam + Encap®system
grey / beige / yellow / green
Country of production:
- New Balance 990 is a series of limited collections, produced in the USA for more than 75 years
- reinforced rubber outsole
- reflective elements
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- N-Durance-a rubber material placed on the sole under the heel, which provides durability during heel strikes.
- EnCap ® - the technology of manufacturing the middle sole. It is a combination of a durable stable edge made of polyurethane and soft cushioning EVA foam.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us