Special offer Discount
Puma x Dua Lipa T7 Jacket 536628 01
69% polyester + 24% viscose + 7% elastane
black / blue
- women's zippered jacket
- adjustable collar
- tonal slider in The Shape of a butterfly
- characteristic stripes along the sleeves
- Puma's joint collection with singer Dua Lipa is a sentimental return to the 1990s, in which the emphasis was mainly on basic products, inspired by streetwear and retro style
- Dua Lipa-an extremely talented singer, songwriter and model with a unique beauty, which is due to its Albanian roots. Currently, without a doubt, one of the most top pop stars. She began her career at the age of fourteen, when she added covers of famous artists on YouTube. In 2021, her "future nostalgia" won the Grammy award in the category: Best Vocal Album-Pop.
- 'Flutur' - the collection takes its name from the Albanian word meaning butterfly-a symbol of transformation and change. In this way, the artist wanted to pay tribute to her roots, thus highlighting a new beginning for her cooperation with the Puma brand.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us