- men's parka jacket with Hood
- zippered lined with a raincoat
- hood adjustment system
- sleeves finished with Velcro cuffs
- bottom with puller for proper fit
- two side zippered pockets
- inside pocket at breast height
- lightweight synthetic insulation
- thermal lining with Omni-Heat™Silver Standard
- ripstop-a technique of fabric strengthening consisting in adding at constant intervals a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
- waterproof membrane
- on the chest print with brand logo
Omni-Heat® - a warming technology that helps regulate the temperature while minimizing the thickness of the material layers. Reflective silver dots located on the lining stop the energy produced by the human body during movement and uses it to warm the body. The technology has been developed using fully breathable and moisture-wicking materials.
Omni-Tech™ - a membrane that is a guarantee of full water resistance. The first layer of protection in Omni-Tech™ is the Omni-Shield™ solution, which prevents most water from contacting the inner layers. Next in line is the microporous membrane, which forms the basic and most impermeable protective layer, completely blocking the penetration of water molecules deep into the fabric. The membrane provides air permeability so that sweat can evaporate from the surface of the skin.
- Manufacturer: Columbia
- Model: Point Park™ Insulated Jacket
- Catalogue number: 1956811 858
- Season: Fall / Winter 22
- Material: 100% polyester (ripstop); lining: 85% recycled polyester + 15% polyester; insulation: 100% polyester
- Cut: Regular fit
- Color: Brown
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us