- 3D space design increases compression when your foot hits the ground
- the upper part was made in about 30% of recycled materials
- reflective details
FlyteFoam ™ Propel-ASICS ' most innovative foam. The material of the FlyteFoam midsole is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is the lightest material ever produced by Asics - undefined
OrthoLite® - a system used in shoe insoles. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides an alloy-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
LITETRUSS™ - improves the support and integrity of the metatarsal.
Ahar+ - thinner and lighter version of Ahar. Material located at strategic points of the outer sole, its task is to increase durability while maintaining a minimum weight.
I. G. S® - technology that supports the natural gait of the foot from heel to toe.
- Manufacturer: Asics
- Model: GT-2000 10
- Catalog number: 1012B045 021
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Outer material: mesh + TPU
- Internal material: textile material
- Cartridge: OrthoLite™
- Outer sole: gum + AHAR+
- Middle sole: EVA foam + FlyteFoam™ Propel + LITETRUSS™ + I. G. S®
- Purpose: running
- Color: Grey / Black / Pink
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us