- special water-saving inlay
- 3D space design increases compression when your foot hits the ground
Gel® - shock absorbing material asics gel protects the body from the loads generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
FlyteFoam™ - the material of the FlyteFoam midsole is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is one of the lightest materials used in the sole.
OrthoLite® - the system used in insoles for shoes. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Symbol: 1201A147 002
- Model: Buty Asics Gel-Quantum 180 1201A147 002
- Producer: Asics
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Exterior material: mesh + TPU
- Middle sole: foam EVA + Gel®
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Type of shoe fastening: laces and bends
- Outer sole: rubber
- Purpose: running
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us