- 3D space design increases compression when your foot hits the ground
- some of the materials used are recycled
FlyteFoam ™ Blast - the FlyteFoam Blast midsole has the best balance of weight, responsiveness, durability and softness on the market. It was made with EVA + OBC (Olefin block copolymers).
AHAR+ - thinner and lighter version of Ahar. The material is located at strategic points of the outer sole, its task is to increase durability while maintaining a minimum weight.
LITETRUSS™ - improves the support and integrity of the metatarsal.
Gel® - shock absorbing material asics gel protects the body from the loads generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
OrthoLite® - the system used in insoles for shoes. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Symbol: 1011B440 002
- Model: Asics Gel-Kayano 29 1011B440 002
- Producer: Asics
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: OrthoLite® Eco
- Exterior material: mesh + synthetic material
- Middle sole: FlyteFoam Blast foam + Gel® + LITETRUSS™
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Outer sole: rubber + foam EVA
- Purpose: running
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us