- the marigold flower is a symbol of the day of the dead, it is believed that it carries the soul from the place of burial to the destination
- on the inside of the tongue, a graphic depicting Catrin and Catrina, characters symbolizing death
- high top with embroidered marigold flower called 'cempasúchil'
- model of shoes from the collection inspired by the Mexican Day Of The Dead-Día de Muertos
OrthoLite® - the system used in insoles for shoes. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Symbol: A05666C
- Model: Converse Chuck 70 A05666C
- Producer: Converse
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: OrthoLite®
- Outer material: canvas
- Middle sole: rubber
- Color: purple
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: canvas
- Outer sole: rubber
- Destination: lifestyle
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us