adiPRENE® - it absorbs the impact of the heel on the ground, thus providing excellent cushioning and protection of the osteoarticular system from injuries.
OrthoLite® - the system used in insoles for shoes. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Symbol: HQ1598
- Model: adidas Originals Ozelia J HQ1598
- Producer: adidas Originals
- Season: Spring/Summer 23
- Cartridge: OrthoLite®
- Outer material: textile material + synthetic material + mesh
- Middle sole: foam EVA + adiPRENE®
- Color: White
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Type of shoe fastening: rubber bands imitating shoelaces
- Outer sole: rubber
- Destination: lifestyle
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us