- stabilizing foam frame EVA
- form finger guard
- the upper is made of at least 50% recycled materials
Continental™ - it guarantees exceptional adhesion on wet and dry surfaces.
Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- Symbol: HQ8382
- Model: adidas Terrex Free Hiker 2 GORE-TEX HQ8382
- Producer: adidas Terrex
- Season: Spring/Summer 23
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Outer material: polyester (ripstop) + mesh + synthetic material + TPU
- Middle sole: foam boost™
- Color: black
- Additional features: loop on the heel
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material + Gore-Tex®
- Outer sole: rubber Continental™
- Destination: outdoor
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us