- midsole made of double density foam
- wear-resistant footrests and heels
- anatomically shaped clasp
- does not contain PFCs
- some of the materials used are recycled
Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
Meta-Rocker - special geometry of the midsole, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and the toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put the feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
Vibram® - innovative high-Grip outsole that handles a wide range of activities. Thanks to the advanced compounds of rubber-trek and tc5+, excellent adhesion is ensured on both dry and wet surfaces, and even in extreme temperatures.
- Symbol: 1130530 OTDN
- Model: Hoka One One Kaha 2 Low GTX 1130530 OTDN
- Producer: Hoka One One
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Outer material: suede leather + mesh
- Middle sole: foam EVA
- Color: beige
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: tesktil material
- Outer sole: rubber + Vibram
- Destination: lifestyle
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|