- some of the materials used are recycled
- abrasion-resistant reinforcements and molded toe guard protect your foot, facilitating a confident step
- ripstop - fabric strengthening technique consisting in the addition at constant intervals of a stronger fiber to prevent tearing of the material
Continental™ - it guarantees exceptional adhesion on wet and dry surfaces.
Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
foam boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
Torsion System® - a system that supports the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Symbol: HP7818
- Model: adidas Terrex Free Hiker HP7818
- Producer: adidas Terrex
- Season: Spring/Summer 23
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Outer material: polyester (ripstop) + synthetic leather + synthetic material + TPU
- Middle sole: foam EVA + cushioning Lightstrike + Pro-Moderator
- Color: black
- Water resistance: Yes
- Internal material: textile material + Gore-Tex®
- Outer sole: rubber + Continental™
- Destination: outdoor
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us