- drop: 6 mm
- hydrophobic upper without harmful PFC substances
- molded liner PU made in part from soybean oil
- profiled buckle provides stability of the foot
Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
Meta-Rocker - special geometry of the midsole, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and the toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put the feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
Vibram® - innovative high-Grip outsole that handles a wide range of activities. Thanks to the advanced compounds of rubber-trek and tc5+, excellent adhesion is ensured on both dry and wet surfaces, and even in extreme temperatures.
- Symbol: 1119372 BBLC
- Model: Hoka One One Anacapa Mid GTX 1119372 BBLC
- Producer: Hoka One One
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: textile material + foam PU
- Outer material: textile material + nubuck leather + GORE-TEX
- Middle sole: foam EVA + Meta-Rocker
- Color: black
- Water resistance: Yes
- Internal material: textile material
- Outer sole: rubber Vibram
- Destination: outdoor
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|