- weight: 229 g
- drop: 5 mm
Meta-Rocker - special geometry of the midsole, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and the toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put the feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
Gore-Tex® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- Symbol: 1116878 BBLC
- Model: Hoka One One Challenger Atr 6 1116878 BBLC
- Producer: Hoka One One
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Outer material: mesh + TPU + Gore-Tex®
- Middle sole: CMEVA foam + rubber
- Color: black
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Outer sole: foam + rubber
- Destination: fitness / training, running
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|