- drop: 5 mm
- Weight: 250 g
Meta-Rocker - special geometry of the midsole, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and the toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put the feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
foam EVA - the cushioned sole is based on EVA - a special foam placed in the midsole layer. It is made of lightweight, cushioning material-up to 2.5 times thicker than classic running shoes. The use of Eva is associated with the absorption of kinetic energy, which consequently leads to a high level of neutralization of shocks at the time of putting the next steps.
- Symbol: 1119393 GBMS
- Model: Hoka One One Clifton 8 1119393 GBMS
- Producer: Hoka One One
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Outer material: mesh + TPU
- Middle sole: foam EVA + Meta-Rocker
- Color: blue
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Outer sole: foam EVA + rubber
- Destination: fitness / training, running
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|