- drop: 4 mm
- some of the materials used are recycled
Meta-Rocker - special geometry of the midsole, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and the toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put the feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
OrthoLite® - the system used in insoles for shoes. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
- Symbol: 1123202 SHMS
- Model: Hoka One One Bondi 8 1123202 SHMS
- Producer: Hoka One One
- Season: Fall/Winter 22
- Cartridge: textile material + synthetic material
- Outer material: mesh + textile material
- Middle sole: foam EVA + Meta-Rocker
- Color: grey
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Outer sole: rubber Durabrasion
- Destination: fitness / training, running
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|