- shoes are made with the maximum use of materials that do not have a negative impact on the environment
- V logo made of rubber and rice waste
- honestly harvested gum from the forests of the Amazon allows you to increase the economic value of the forest and helps in the fight against deforestation
- made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Thanks to the simplification of the tanning process, the consumption of chemicals and energy, water consumption by about 40% and salt by 80% are reduced. After-sun water is recyclable.
- Tech lining-designed for improved friction resistance and maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to the mesh structure
- ChromeFree leather-the leather is subjected to an innovative tanning process in which there is no chromium, heavy metals or dangerous acids.
- Symbol: RC052790
- Model: Veja Recife Logo RC052790
- Producer: Veja
- Season: Carry Over
- Country of production: Brazil
- Cartridge: Amazon rubber + sugarcane + foam EVA + organic cotton + other material
- Outer material: ChromeFree leather
- Middle sole: 31% Amazon rubber + 22% rice waste + 12% recycled rubber + other materials
- Color: White
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Type of shoe fastening: turnips
- Outer sole: 31% Amazon rubber + 22% rice waste + 12% recycled rubber + other materials
- Destination: lifestyle
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us