- reflective elements
- asics lite rubber tread increases durability
- at least 90% of the materials used are recycled
- 3D space design increases compression when your foot hits the ground
OrthoLite® - the system used in insoles for shoes. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.
AHAR+ - thinner and lighter version of Ahar. The material is located at strategic points of the outer sole, its task is to increase durability while maintaining a minimum weight.
Gel® - shock absorbing material asics gel protects the body from the loads generated during each step. Made from wear-resistant silicone material, the asics gel units are positioned under the heel and first metatarsal bone, where the landing and impact loads are greatest.
FlyteFoam™ - the material of the FlyteFoam midsole is made of cellulose microfibers added to the foam. This is one of the lightest materials used in the sole.
BLAST+™ - cushioning technology provides a dynamic toe kick and a softer landing
- Symbol: 1011B547 001
- Model: Asics Gel Nimbus 25 1011B547 001
- Producer: Asics
- Season: Spring/Summer 23
- Cartridge: OrthoLite™ X-55
- Outer material: mesh + tpu
- Middle sole: FlyteFoam® + BLAST + ™ + foam Gel®
- Color: black
- Additional features: reflections
- Water resistance: No
- Internal material: textile material
- Outer sole: ASICS LITE™ rubber + AHAR+ + foam
- Destination: running
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us