SHOES ADIDAS ULTRABOOST 4.0 BB6166
The adidas Ultra Boost is a running shoe from 2015. The designers of the brand, even before the launch of sales announced that it will be a real revolution in the field of running. Initially, they were quite skeptical about the new technology, but very soon it became clear that the designers of Adidas did not throw words to the wind! 3.11.2017 is certainly one of the most important dates in the adidas calendar. This is the 4th generation of the iconic Ultra Boost sneakers! As in Version 3.0, the main change from the previous version is the way the head is woven. This is not manifested by anything other than a new weave, which marks out the individual zones of the shoe.
- The Adidas Primeknit upper covers the foot for ultra-lightweight comfort and support
- The Fitcounter moulded heel cover naturally adapts to the foot without hampering movement or blocking the Achilles tendon
- Lowered midsole: 10 mm (heel height: 29 mm / forefoot height: 19 mm)
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ foam - a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.