adidas Originals Superstar 2.0 CF C FV3655 shoes
adidas superstar was created in 1969 and was the first version of low basketball shoes in history! Their characteristic feature was entirely rubber" socks " in the front part of the shoe called shell toe. From the beginning, they were loved by both basketball players and street culture. They became pop culture icons through the rap legend RUN DMC and their hit "my Adidas"! JMJ and the company loved superstars from the beginning to the point that they dedicated their piece to them.This year, the legendary sneakers celebrate the 50th anniversary. German designers decided to slightly "refine"the solenizant, and this is mainly due to the upper's slimness, weight reduction and improved shape of the "shell toe". The name has also been slightly modified.The new, improved Generation adidas superstar 2.0 is an absolute must-have of the upcoming season.
- footwear with Velcro fastenings
- Adifit insole for foot length measurement
- iridescent details
- outer sole with Yodel design for better grip
- shell-shaped rubber finger guard
- OrthoLite ® - a system used in shoe inserts. It is a special foam that, thanks to its antifungal and moisture-wicking properties, provides a melt-friendly environment. Thanks to the use of this system, the inserts can also boast greater wear resistance.