The North Face jacket in 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket T93XEOZDN
The North Face
1996 Vintage Nuptse
100% nylon ripstop 40D 54g / M2 with DWR finish; insulation: goose down 700 Fill has RDS certificate
purple / black
- down jacket with quilts
- fastened with VISLON®double-sided slider
- quick-drying material removes moisture to the surface and allows it to evaporate
- natural down filling comfortably warms on cold days goose down 700 high fill is a reliable and extremely effective protection against cold at extremely low temperatures
- original glossy ripstop fabric with durable hydrophobic DWR finish for extra protection
- Velcro® straps at the cuffs and bottom adjustment for an optimal, comfortable fit
- internal pocket with a zipper for necessary trifles
- the hood can be rolled up to the collar, and the whole jacket can be packed into the side pocket
- embroidered TNF logo
ripstop-a technique to strengthen the fabric by adding at constant intervals an additional, stronger fiber, it prevents tearing of the material.
DWR-outer material with impregnation that does not pass wind or water, providing water resistance. DWR technology makes sure that water is not absorbed by the fabric, it condenses on the surface and flows freely.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us