Jacket The North Face M 1990 Mnt NF0A2S51H8E
The North Face
100% polyester; 120 g/m2
turquoise / black
- lightweight zip-up jacket
- slim fit
- fully waterproof material with DWR catch (PFC free)
- waterproof-provides a reliable barrier against moisture and guarantees dryness
- windproof - protects against gusts of cold wind, guaranteeing comfort and freedom of movement
- mesh lining
- high adjustable collar
- Adjustable hood
- elastic cuffs
- down with adjustable circuit
- front four zippered pockets
- the model is 182 cm tall and presents clothes in size L
DWR-outer material with impregnation that does not pass wind or water, providing water resistance. DWR technology makes sure that water is not absorbed by the fabric, it condenses on the surface and flows freely.
DryVent ™ - designed to achieve full wind and water resistance with high breathability. The outer side of the material is finished with a special waterproof repellent that helps to remove water from the surface due to the formation of droplets. Each multi-layer material is designed to allow moisture to escape from the body to the outside.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us