Adidas Terrex Free Hiker Gore-Tex GTX FV6791 shoes
Terrex Free Hiker GTX
ripstop + Primeknit® mesh + synthetic leather + synthetic material
textile + Gore-Tex®
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + foam EVA + Torsion System®
outdoor / hiking
brown / black / beige / green
- the lightweight and breathable Primeknit design adjusts to The Shape of the foot and does not cause any irritation for long hours of March
- abrasion-resistant reinforcements and molded toe guards protect your foot, making it easy to step confidently
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Gore-Tex ® - a membrane combining the characteristics of water resistance, wind resistance and exceptional breathability. The gore-tex ® coating is equipped with holes smaller than water droplets, but larger than water vapor particles. So the rain and snow can't get in, but the sweat gets out. The body remains dry and the thermal comfort is maintained regardless of the weather conditions.
- boost ™ foam - a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us