Shoes adidas Ultraboost C Rdy EG9801
Adidas has unveiled the adidas UltraBOOST 2020, a completely redesigned version of the brand's famous running shoe. The UltraBOOST 20 differs from the original adidas UltraBOOST and the biggest differences can be seen in four key components - the optimised boost, the torsion spring, the Primeknit 360 and the three-dimensional heel stabiliser. Optimised outsole features boost 20% more foam in the midsole compared to the first generation Adidas Ultraboost, this upgraded technology delivers even more energy recovery when running than previous UB models! The torsion spring is a lightweight design for better handling when the foot touches the surface of the ground and easy transition from heel to toe. Primeknit 360 resembles a second skin, combining pure comfort with lightness and breathability of the material. Last but not least is the three-dimensional heel-shaped stabilizer. The wrap-around design sways the heel, providing the perfect combination of flexibility and support.
- quick lacing system; each pair includes traditional laces
- Reflective elements
- Stretchweb outsole naturally adapts to your running rhythm
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- boost ™ foam - a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground
- WINTER.RDY - waterproof finish that does not pass light rain and snow.