adidas Terrex Free Hiker FV6792 shoes
Terrex Free Hiker Parley
Parley Ocean Plastic: Primeknit® mesh + textile + synthetic
Parley Ocean Plastic: Primeknit®mesh
textile material + synthetic material
continental™ + ADAPTIVE TRAXION
foam boost™ + EVA foam
outdoor / hiking
black / white / grey / orange
- Thus, it becomes an important material in the manufacture of sports shoes. It creates all the elements of the upper shoe free hiker, including Primeknit.
- The lightweight and breathable Primeknit design adjusts to The Shape of the foot and does not cause any irritation for long hours of March.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ foam - a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Adaptive TraXion-allows for better adaptation and adapts to any terrain and very uneven surfaces.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us