adidas x Pharrell Williams Ultraboost Bottoms "Black Ambition" H01893
adidas x Pharrell Williams
Ultraboost DNA "Black Ambition"
Primeknit® Primeblue mesh + suede leather + synthetic material
textile material Primeblue
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
- The product is made of high-quality recycled material, created in part from Parley Ocean Plastic
- Ultraboost DNA has been designed with City in mind based on data from the most popular adidas Runners
- Reflective elements
- A new collection of shoes created in collaboration with Pharrell Williams combines the sporty tradition of running with the distinctive style of a visionary design
- American music producer, singer and rapper, founder of his own record label Star Trak Entertainment and clothing line Billionaire Boys Club and footwear-Ice Cream
- Primeblue - a high-tech material that contains Parley ocean plastic, made from recycled plastic waste collected on beaches and coasts before they hit the ocean.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements.
- It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ foam - a foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
- Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us