Shoes Hoka One One M's Clifton 7 1110508 BBLC
Clifton is for years the most popular and most valued model in the hoka one One collection - the flagship asphalt shoe from the portfolio of the American manufacturer with French roots. Its success is possible thanks to the optimal balance of the ratio between a large amount of depreciation and dynamics. The construction of the Clifton 7 is the essence of the technology for which the hoka one one is famous. Located in the midsole layer, a solid layer of EVA foam will provide you with a high level of cushioning. The rocking Meta-Rocker system supports the natural technique of your run, while increasing its dynamics. Finally, a low foot fit in the shoe frame will give your foot stability while minimizing the risk of injury. Clifton 7 is dedicated to daily training on asphalt. If you run regularly, overcoming large (also faster) training units, you are preparing for a marathon or ultra run-this shoe is perfectly tailored to your needs.
- weight: 247g
- drop: 5mm
- Reflective elements
- special open mesh sandwich design for optimal breathability and comfort
- reinforced eyelets for better durability
- strategically placed, abrasion resistant rubber reinforcements with minimal weight
- product is 100% vegan
- EVA foam - cushioned sole is based on the use of Eva-a special foam placed in the midsole layer. It is made of lightweight, cushioning material-up to 2.5 times thicker than classic running shoes. The use of Eva involves the absorption of kinetic energy, which consequently leads to a high level of shock cancellation during the setting of subsequent steps.
- Meta-Rocker-a special arrangement of midsole geometry, characterized by a slight difference in the cradle between the heel and toes. This creates a unique support effect, making it easier to put your feet correctly during the run, thereby supporting its natural technique. This translates into increased running efficiency.
- Active foot frame is a solution that ensures a stable fit of the foot in the shoe-regardless of its shape and width and running technique-without the need for weight-increasing additives. This solution causes the foot, instead of lying on the surface of the sole, is buried in it. Thus, this translates into increased stability during the run.
|Size||UK||US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|