adidas Ultraboost 5.0 Bottoms FX7972 shoes
Ultraboost 5.0 DNA Primeblue
Primeknit® Primeblue mesh + synthetic material
textile material Primeblue
textile material + synthetic material
foam boost™ + Torsion System®
running / lifestyle
grey / white / silver
- the product is made of high-quality recycled material, created partly from Parley Ocean Plastic
- it has been designed with the city in mind based on data obtained from the most popular adidas Runners
- Artemis patch on the tongue-a nod to cooperation with NASA to support the next generation of astronauts and athletes
- Stretchweb outsole naturally adapts to your running rhythm
- weight: 312 g
- lowered middle sole: 10 mm
- Primeblue - a high-tech material that contains Parley ocean plastic, made from recycled plastic waste collected on beaches and coasts before they hit the ocean.
- Torsion system® - a system supporting the foot during natural torsional movements. It is responsible for the stabilization of the midfoot by optimally matching the shoe to the ground.
- Continental™ - guarantees exceptional grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- Boost™ - foam made of granules-TPU, which includes thousands of capsules. Thanks to this innovative structure, maximum energy return occurs during each rebound from the ground.
This product does not have any opinions yet.Be the first to share your opinion with other buyers.
Add an opinion
Your opinion matters to us